Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Among the Hidden


Hello, my name is Adrian J and I read the book Among the Hidden.I chose to read this
book because I wanted to read a book about a kid who is illegal.This book is about a kid who is forbidden by the
government. He spends his whole life hiding,and he is very lonely and has never had a friend.One day he looks out
the window and meets a third child like himself,her name is Jen.

"He liked to forget he was Luke Garner,third child hidden in the attic" (Among the Hidden,
Pg.33).The conflict of the story is that Luke wants to find a way to get out of hiding.When Luke's in hiding,he
litteraly has to be invisible for ANYONE (except his family) to see him. Finnaly, he finds a resolution, he meets
a young girl like him. A third child.

I overall thought that this book was excellent (star rating:4.6).It didn't have the best
story,but the suspense was pretty intense. I would recommened this book to readers who want a good book to read.
This is probably not a good book for young readers to read.This book is in probnably many bookstores and libraries
near you.

Adrian J
Ms. Bennett
Period 3

No comments: