Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

The title of the book is Hitchhikers' Guide To The Galaxy, by Douglas Adams. I chose this because the book is very adventurous and so exciting. The book is mostly about a man named Arthur Dent who goes on an adventure and has to go through some obstacles. "The ships about to orbit. there's a planet out side and it's at the exact coordinate you predicted". I like the book because it's a mystery and an adventure book. I would recommend this book to middle schoolers who love to read mystery adventurous books. The book talks about the obstacles they overcame and the courses that it took them to get in space. I would also recommend this book to people who love to learn about science and all the wonderful details of the universe.

Faith C
MS.Bennett
Period 3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read that book for Ms. Bennet, too. For my project, I made a commercial for the book Ford Prefect read. I didn't really understand parts of the book, though.

Anonymous said...

It seems like an interesting book. My dad read it and said that is was a twisted and wacky story!!

Emily

Anonymous said...

me too


Faith C