Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Wrinkle in Time

I chose this book for my book report blog because I thought that it would be interesting because it sounded like you would travel through time. This book is about 3 friends Meg, Charles Wallace, Calvin who go on adventure to save their planet and find a loved one. They encounter a great enemy and face many obstacles which brings them to the edge of their life.This book is a must read which will make you feel like you are experiencing it while reading it.The characters in this book all have a hard time until they go on an adventure that they could never forget. The is also a movie that you can watch but it is different from the book.

"You mean you will let Charles be caught by IT forever?", said Meg. A Wrinkle in Time pg.139
Meg said this in a shrilly voice which really brought her quality of character out. It means she has lots of anger inside of her which comes out when what she thought would happen didn't happen. Charles Wallace is token over by the man with the red eyes who is under control of IT. IT controls all of Camazotz and Central Central Intelligence. They follow Charles Wallace until they reach a transparent column in which their father is in. They came on the mission to save him but they cant so they thought they could use the glasses from Mrs. Who to tesser and get inside. It did not work so they used the glasses and just walked in. They were ale to rescue themselves and save Charles from IT thanks to the help of the witches and Mr. Murry. They had been able to destroy the darkness that was killing the universe.


I liked this book because it was a adventure packed book. It had many interesting and mysterious parts. Everything was wrong at the beggining but then at the end when everyone was there it was all finally done and everybody would be able to live happily ever after. I would reccomend this book to those people who love mystery and suspension. Some parts it gets so interesting that you cant wait to go on and read the rest. Hope you like this book




Mohammed A
Ms.Bennett
Period 3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read that in 4th grade, but I didn't really understand it. I want to read it again, now that you've explained it to me.

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks Mohammed you made me understand the book more. You knew what you were talking about. That proved that you read the book and understood it. Thanks for posting that wonderful summary.



SeanL.

Unknown said...

When you were talking about the book I thought of this awesome book. If the book A Wrinkle of Time I will probably read.



JasonS.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading this book as well. I thought that the tenth chapter was the best and the ending was magnificant! I enjoyed reading your blog. Great job!!!
Sydney P.