Wednesday, January 21, 2009

THE LAST APPRENTICE

I chose this book because I read the one before this one, and I liked it. This book is mostly about a boy [Tommy] in training to be a last apprentice. Also this book is about not only a boy named Tommy but about a spook that's halping him during his training. Another ting is that the spook finds out that his brother just died, and he has to go to Priest town for his funneral. But he really doesn't want to go, because he had a bad experince and that city is in so much danger of the bane. When the spook was really young he was in war with the bane, and the bane almost killed him. Also he knows that the king who ruled this town didn't like people who could defeat the darkness. B he really could't stand the spook or the apprentice.

'' That town is filled with devils''. [The Last Apprentice: CURSE OF THE BANE, page.21]

I enjoyed this book a lot. The reason I liked it was because, the spook faces his fear and goes to preist town. Although he knows the risks he still goes anyway. Also I like the way the spook wasn't afraid when the king arrested him for being in that city. Another thing I liked was the way the janitor helped Tommy escape captivity that night. I recommend this book to my best friend Emani. I would recommend this book to her, because she likes science-fiction books. Also I would like her to read this book, because this makes you wander and picture things. Also it gives you the creeps and chills, that's why I would recommend this book to her.
Kharyel T. Ms. Bennett's 3.period

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im gonna red the book it seems interesting


FAITH C

Anonymous said...

I read the first book of The Ranger's Apprentice! I loved it so much! I can't wait until I get to the end!

Emily