Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Last Apprentice: Curse of the Bane

I loved this book is filled with suspence. If you read The Last aprentice Revenge Of the Witch you will love The Last Apprentice Curse Of The Bane by joseph Delaney.Their is new villans lke the Bane and Quisitor. If you loved Lizzie in the first book there will be a shock with her. When you read this book you can't put it down.
In this book there is two conflicts but there is a huge fight against the Bane such as when the Bane goes into Tom Ward's head. He says, "You had your chance, but now it's gone forever." You could see that this is the start of a big conflict. If you want to see what happens you have to read the book.
I really love this book it had me on the edge of my seat. I loved it because there were many unexpected surprises. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves suspense. I hope whoever reads it really likes it.

Brandon M
Period 1
Ms. Bennett

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this book






Faith C