Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pretties

i chose this book because i was reading uglies and i want to read the rest of the series. The book is mainly about a girl named tally living the life of a pretty. She climbes buildings rides hoverboards and finds love. This is the type of book that has every thing in it. Romance, action, suprise, and so much more! "David?" she said softly. While tally is in the pretty world David is not with her. David is a old friend of Tally's back in the smoke. Tally is surprised to see David because they haven't seen each other for a little over a year. When she gets there and hears his voice she automatically knows it is him. I loved the book a lot! In the first few chapters it is a little boring. Once you get to part 2 it starts to get really exciting. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to be off there seat when reading. I would also recommend this book to people who like a little bit of everything.This book was wonderful but sometimes it is hard to understand what they are talking about.


Mia
Mrs.Bennett
Period 3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your blog, it had a lot of detail that was exactly what the book was about-yet you didn't give it away.

~Calla

Anonymous said...

Hey mia!! good job..i really want to read specials!
once again good job haha

Bailey K

Anonymous said...

I loved reading the Pretties but I have to admit that the beginning was a little boring but it gets better. I just began reading the Specials which is really well written and discriptive. I enjoyed reading your blog.

Sydney P.