Friday, January 16, 2009

Maximum Ride "The Angel Expirement"

Kiana
Period 1 English

I read Maximum Ride it was amazing because there were 6 kid that have no parent and lived in a home where no one lives except there butler. The six kid were Max which is the main charter in the book, a girl named Angel witch is can read people mind, Iggy that is blind, Gasman that was gassy and Fang and Nudge. They were use as an experiment four years ago in this place called a School that were treated really badly and like animals. In the begining and girl named Angel was kidnaped buy the Earsers and there leader Ari. The Eareser are half-human and half-dogs that eat humans that are part bird and Ari is the guy that experiment Max and the other. Later the kids tried to find there parent in this building. When Max finds out that Ari might be realated to her.
If I were you I would read this book it is long but it is very amazing that these kids can last time with no family or parents and being experements with 98% of being a human and 2% being a bird. I would get this book in a Public Library and get Maximum Ride "School's Out".
Hope you have fun with it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, it was an awesome book. But they didn't have a butler. I think you might be refering to Jeb Bachelor. He is not their butler, he is their gardian. He's sorta like their dad but no blood relation.

Alex B.

Anonymous said...

That book sounds really interesting. A few of my friends have read it, and I've heard lots of other reviews about it.