Friday, January 16, 2009

The Hunger Games

The book I read was The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. The reason I chose this book because the book sounded interesting. It sounded like a action packed book. The book is mostly about a boy named Katniss that offered to participate in The Hunger Games that to stay alive you have to kill other people. Two kids from different 12 districts are randomly picked to enter The Hunger Games.
"I volunteer as tribute". Katniss volunteers to become a tribute. It wasn't a good idea because she could have gotten killed. If she didn't volunteer she wouldn't of found about Peeta. Or maybe, just like the book said that she must have been jealous of Prim.

The Hunger Games was a very good book because a lot of action. I am so glad I read this book. My favorite thing about the book is the monster that fought Rue. If you like excitement or action read the book. This book should be your first choice on booklist.

Jason S
Ms. Bennett
Period 3
www.buzzfeed.com/ries/the-hunger-games-6y - 87k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunger_Games - 44k
libraryqueue.blogspot.com/2008/12/hunger-games.html - 177k

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason this sounds like a really good book the way you wrote it. I am thinking that i am going to read it to. Great job i bet it is going to be a really fun book to read.
Mohammed Ali

Anonymous said...

This review was well done because it told about the book and plot with out giving the story away.This reiview made me want to go check out this book and read it.

Tony V.S