Thursday, January 15, 2009

P.S. Longer Letter Later

I read the book P.S Longer Letter Later. The authors are Paula Danziger and Ann M. Martin I chose this book because I read the back of the book and it got me interested on reading it. It is about these two girls , Tara * Starr and Elizabeth who are best friends . Then Tara* Starr moves away to Florida and the two girls want to continue their friendship , so they start writing letters to each other. "P.S. Longer Letter Later ." ( P.S. Longer Letter Later pg.72) This quote was sent to Elizabeth from Tara*Starr . This quote means that they will keep on writing long letters later. after that quote was written, the letters did get longer. they both asked questions to each other on their letters and then they would answer back.
I loved the book. It is my new favorite book. I got attached to it. Once i started reading, there was no going back. I liked how they talked to each other. If Elizabeth's parents had a financial problem, Tara * Starr was there to support her. I would recommend it to anyone that likes to read teen drama.

Destiny R
Mrs. Bennett
Period 1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great summary. It made me understand the book more because I read it last year with my class and i didnt understand t so thx for making me understand it.


SeanL.

Anonymous said...

This book sounds touching! It seems like a really nice book to read! *Thanks for posting this!*

-Maryhel

Anonymous said...

I think it sounds like a really good book! I should definetly get my hands on it. I really enjoy teen drama. It was a good summary (I think the title sounds like a tongue twister)- Sharly