Sunday, January 11, 2009

Life As We Knew It

"Life as We Knew It" by Susan Beth Pfeffer is the book that I chose for my blog. I chose that book because a lot of my friends have read it, and said it was a good book. This book is mostly about a girl named Miranda and her diary, and how it tells about her family's survival after a meteor knocks the moon closer to earth. In the girl's diary, It tells about how hard it was to survive with little amounts of items, such as food. It also talks about how different it was to live with all of the changes that had happened.
"It was terrifying, and you could feel the panic sweel all around us."(Life as We Knew It, pg. 19) The problem in this paragraph is that the after the meteor hit the moon, everyone was scared and worried. People started driving away. Other people began praying. One household began singing "The Star Spangled Banner".
Yes, I really liked the book. I liked it because I've always wondered what would happen if something happened to the moon. Now I have some ideas of what could happen. I would recommenend this book to someone who likes Science fiction.

Michelle S.
Ms.Bennett
Per. 1

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read this book and I really liked it. When i got the book I could not put the book down it was so intresting.

Pauline A.

Anonymous said...

Michelle awsome blog i love it. Nicole R.

Anonymous said...

I really really liked your review! I've read it before and I LOVED it. Greaaatttt review! :]

Anonymous said...

I loved this book! I read it a little while ago and thought the style of wrtiing was fantastic! I certainly recommend it!

Rachel B.

Anonymous said...

I read this book a few months ago and I just devoured it. I loved it!!!! It's like the saddest book EVER!! I kept telling myself to put it down, that it was too sad to read. I just couldn't put it down though, I was like totally addicted.

-Farren H.