Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Hiram
Period 2
September 15, 2009

I read the book of Harry potter and the chamber of secrets by J.K Rowlings. I chose that book because I saw the movie and thought it was good, I like science fiction so I thought that it was going to be a good chance to read and learn. It's good to imagine things and dream about a different world. This book is very exciting and it has a lot of action. I really enjoyed this book and thought it was a good choice.

Harry Potter was the main character; he and his two best friends Ron and Hermione have many adventures in their school of wizards called Hogwarts. When Harry is about to go to his second year he gets a warning from a strange creature who tells him that he shouldn't go to the school because he will be in danger. Harry still goes and during the year very strange things happen, people are being turned into stones there are sudden attacks and a legend comes to life.

Everyone in the school suspects that Harry is the one doing all of the attacks but he is trying to figure out who really did it. He thinks that it could be Draco Malfoy his enemy or maybe hagrid his friend. Whoever it is he has to stop him fast or the whole school will get attacked. I chose the quote "the chamber of secrets has been opened" because the story is about the mystery of the chamber of secrets.
My rating of the book is 17 wands because the book was good and exiting it had a lot of mysteries the only defect is that some words are complicated and hard to understand but overall the book was very good. I think that kids from elementary to middle school will like it. I don't think there is anything inappropriate so everyone can enjoy it.

I recommend this book because I thought it was very good and even though I don't read a lot this book really made me stay a lot of time reading. I hope that if you haven't read this book you read it because it's very interesting and cool. If you like to imagine about fascinating world this is a good book. This is a book that you won't regret to read.

No comments: