Monday, September 21, 2009

IT


Servellon, Alan
English, Period 2
September 13, 2009
 
"It"

The title of the book that I read a while ago is "It"
by Stephan King. I selected the book, because Stephan King
delivers horror books which I love. The reason I picked this
book from others, because once you read the first eight pages
you can't stop reading. And its about a monster.

The characters of the book are Bill Denbrough, which is
the older brother of George Denbrough. George Denbrough was
six years old, and his brother bill gave him a paper boat to
ride, so, he did. Later, a clown pops out which is named "
Pennywise the Dancing clown." he offers his boatback if he
reaches for, so, he did and something happens you should read.
Bill and his friends start getting weird flashbacks from the
past.

My favorite quote is " GET OUT!!!" Bill stands up to
some bullies with his friends. I fell the reason I picked this
because he was brave. At the beginning he was a wimp,but he was
brave which was awsome. Also the bullies bother them a lot,so I
thought that's why its important.

I would rate this book from 1 to 10. I would give it an
8, because it had those boring moments. Also, the book had a
lot of suspense sometimes. I would recommend it for you if you
don't get scared often. This book is good, but its scary, look
who's writing it Stephan King the horror guy. So, you should be
over 11 to read this if you want.

The reason I recommend this book is, because it has
some suspense. The book is horror which does have blood. Also,
it takes the kids into flashbacks from their past which you
could see what happens. In the story they change characters. I
recommend this book, because its by Stephan King.





i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

No comments: