Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Douglas

I recently read an incredible book called Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire written by J.K. Rowling. This book is an enchanting fantasy about a 14 year old boy called Harry Potter and his many adventures in a school that teaches magic.

            Harry Potter has one very exciting adventure at his fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. An ancient and famous tournament will take place at his school this year and out of four people; he was chosen to participate (by accident of course). Throughout the year he will have to face three treacherous tasks in the tournament with help from his two best friends Ron and Hermione. He battled dragons and many treacherous creatures and he witnessed his enemy (Lord Voldermort), rise again for the first time in 13 years. Truly, this book is exciting.

            I would definitely rate this book a 5 out 5 wands. However, you are probably wondering why I used wands as a rating system. I used wands as a rating system because each wizard is attached to it and it is one of Harry's prized possessions. I rated this book 5/5 because I just enjoyed it so much, in fact, too much. It had an extraordinary amount of excitement and I just couldn't put the book down. This is actually my second time reading the series (I read it in third grade) so even though I know what is going to happen, it's just as exciting.

            Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was definitely one of my favorite books of all time. I would definitely recommend this book to any reader who loves fantasies and excitement. I hope you all read the book and enjoy it as much as I did!

 


No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home