Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pendragon

Rizwan

Per.6, English

September 16, 2009

 

            The book I chose was Pendragon: The Merchant of Death by D.J. Machale. I selected this book in the sixth grade for a book report. I chose it because I was told that it was a good book. This is why I had chosen it.

          The book is about a character named Bobby Pendragon and him saving different worlds called territories. Him and his uncle go to a territory called Denduron to save it from the evil Saint Dane. They have to stop him from destroying peace or the territory disappears. The main theme about this book is fiction. This would be a great book to read if you enjoy reading.

          When Bobby said, "They were going to kill her" it changed the story. The reason this quote is important was because they had to make sure Osa's death wasn't in vain. Thanks to this they had to make sure they save the territory from Saint Dane. Also because of what had happened they made a plan. This is why it had been important.

          I had chosen a door as my rating system because in Pendragon they go through doors to reach a territory. My rating system is out of five. In my rating system five is the best and one being the worst. This is how my rating system is.

          The reason you have to read this book is because it won't be a waste of time. A reason I would recommend this book is because you won't regret reading this piece of literature. People who are really into reading fiction will be glued to this book. After you have read it you will be glad that you decided to read this. I would recommend this to readers who are 11 and up. The reason why is because there are a few violent parts in the book.

 
 
 
        
 
 
 
 
 
 

            

 

No comments: