Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Clique-Jodie

Jodie's Clique Blog


The Clique by; Lisi Harrison. I selected this wonderful book because I thought that the book had to do with teenage girls, jogging by the cover of course. Then I read the back and it sound like you could really never get board of it because it had to do with everything we talk about in school. If you like that then this is the book to read!



This series of books have the main characters Massie and Claire are two uncapsizable friends. They have sleep over's with their friends, but most of they are trying to get boyfriends and dates for the most important dance of the year. The dances is the big Valentine's Day Dance and want to get the cupid award. The other tow sub main characters are Alicia and of course her snotty cousin Nina that just arrived from Spain to mix things up or even be Massie's mach. and the reason is because she is hot. Well as for Alicia she feels really bad because her cousin is causing all this trouble. On top of that she feels that if she doesn't do something about she might end up losing her best friends, what will end up doing?



"I might actually loose everything because of your cousin" Massie screamed. I chose this quote because this is where the tolerance is over and it is time for the truth. Weather it is hurting your friends or your family. What would you choose?



I choose this type of rating because every one is fighting to win best couple by getting the hottest guy in school. Also to get a cupid arrow on a guy because the boys would be running on the field having to be chased around.



1 2 3 4 5 6 *



I really recommend The Clique series because as I said, before you will never get bored of this book and enjoy reading. Take it from me I loved it and will keep reading all the books. Read and find out what Alicia decides, who wins the cupid award, and so much more. Be like of thousands of teenagers who have read it.


3 comments:

JD Huff said...

Jodie,
I'm glad you found a book that you really loved. You said that these are the types of issues people at school talk about. What are some of those issues? Your rating system is not clear. What did you use to rate the book and how did your book rate? I am looking forward to hearing more from you!
Mrs. Huff

David Gasparian said...

Incredible job Jodie, i've seen so many people with this book saying it was interesting i asked them to explain but i really didnt understand but u made it clear it to me. Great review and thanks for making it clear to me.

Simona Stark said...

Jodie,
You chose a book that covers the issues that many girls like to speak about in school. Boys who like pretty girls, school dance and a Valentine's Day are diffinitely hot "subjects" that we all talk about.