Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Millikan Student Book Review: Twilight

Hey, Millikan students. My name is Hannah, I'm in 6th grade, and I want to tell you about a great book that is this year's new reading trend: Twilight.
I can tell you honestly that this is the best book series I've ever read. I was sad when I finished the series a few weeks ago, because I loved it so much. It has the perfect balance of action, romance, horror, and so much more. It is incredibly descriptive, and keeps you on the edge of your seat at the turn of every page. I highly recommend this book to Millikan students of all grades.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first I thought it was boring but now I think I might read it.

Daisy Flores said...

I agree with Hannah.Twighlight is an amazing.It is sooo interesting. You won't be able to put it down.I started a few days ago and it was nail biting.You should realy read it.I also recomend it to everyone. READ IT!!

Unknown said...

I was sad when I was finished to!
This is an amzing book, for EVRYONE. And your review was really good to!